If you have experience with us before, you know your kids are going to learn a ton of science with our programs. But if you’re new, you might be a little skeptical. I totally understand… I would be, too!
I’ve put together a list of reviews I have found on the internet regarding the e-Science program. If you find one that’s not on this list, send me an email and I’ll add it here.
Check out what other families have written about our e-Science program:
- Cathy Duffy’s Review
- e-Science is a TOS Homeschool Blue Ribbon Winner!
- April’s Review of e-Science and Science Mastery Diamond
- Hope for Homeschool
- The Homeschooler’s Notebook
- HomeSchool Reviews
- Comfabulicious.com posts Exclusive Interview with Supercharged Science
- CafeMom review by member Vangie
- Chicken Wire Review from an excited homeschool family
- Davidson Database Gifted Forum (search for ‘Supercharged Science’ for more entries)
- Old Schoolhouse Magazine (the projects reviewed are covered in e-Science Unit 10)
- ChristianBook.com (content from the GOLD program is included in e-Science)
- Christian Homeschool Moms
- JuneauEmpire.com (live workshop videos are included in e-Science)
- “I wasn’t expecting much…” review from a subscriber
- Learning Beyond the Book Blog
- A homeschool’s mom’s blog (there are lots of posts like these out there – search for ‘Supercharged Science Blog’ in Google)
- Island Academy (this one has a cool video of her kids!)
- Washington Family Magazine (check out page 90)
- Emails Parents Have Sent to Us
- Feedback from our Survey
- Get to know us through our Supercharged Science Homeschool Blog
- Which Standards are Met by e-Science?