Are you using another curriculum alongside the eScience program? This match-up sheet will help you really bring the scientific principles from your textbook to life and show you which experiments and activities work best with the chapter you currently on.
Note: The eScience program does not cover creation or evolution so ALL families can participate with our programs. We focus on how to build the robot, take data and measurements, work a microscope, launch the rocket, why a laser works…basically sticking to the physics of what’s going on and how to build the projects. Of course, you can always add to it in any way you see fit.
The conversion charts we provide are for most requested texts from our members. For other curriculum, simply email us your TOC and we’ll create a conversion chart for you and post it here.
Click on the link below to download the PDF file.
- A Beka
- Apologia General
- Apologia Physical Science (Middle/HS)
- Apologia High School Chemistry (High School)
- Bob Jones
- Classical Conversations
- God’s Design
- Real Science 4 Kids
- The Noah Plan
- K12.com Online Course
- Alpha Omega Switched On School House and Lifepac Series
- Considering God’s Creation
- Science of Physical Creation
- Noeo Chemistry Curriculum
- Christian Kids Explore Creation
- Secrets of the Universe by Paul Fleisher
- Rainbow Science
- Classic Science: Physical Science
- Science: A Closer Look
- Singapore Early Bird Books (1-4)
- Science Foundations
- Prentice Hall Physical Science
- REAL Science Odyssey (Life)
- Saxon Physics Curriculum
- Noeo Physics Curriculum
- Science Fusion Grade 5
If you also own the Science Mastery Program, here are the conversion charts between Science Mastery and e-Science:
Science Mastery Program (Silver, Gold, and Diamond) Topics and Subject Areas
Which Materials Do I Need to Get? Determine which materials you can use from your Science Mastery box(es) with the e-Science program